Rather than keeping all your questions in one big list, you can create categories to keep them in.
Categories can be created or deleted at will. But :
- There must be at least one category in each context. So you cannot delete the last category in a context.
- When you try to delete a category containing questions, then you will be asked to specify another category to move them to.
You can arrange your categories in a hierarchy so that they are easier to manage. Editing categories is done under the 'Categories' tab in the question bank.
- On the main page under the 'Categories' tab in the question bank :
- the up and down arrow keys change the order in which categories which are peers of each other are listed.
- Under the 'Categories' tab in the question bank, you can also move a category to a new context with the up / down arrows.
- The left and right arrows are used to change the parent category of a category.
- A possibly quicker way to move categories is to click on the edit icon in the 'Categories' tab in the question bank and then use the category select box to select a new parent category.
See also :